The purpose of this YouTube tag is to check out the items in one’s makeup stash and pulling out the ones with four or more like products from the same brand. I used this more as an evaluation of like items in my stash and I have FAR more than I thought I did (cringe)…
This one SHOCKED me. I rarely wear lip products yet this is the section with the most duplicates/multiples. What the heck. Must stop lip purchases.
- No surprise here, I have five of the incredible Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils – Sex Machine, Cruella (my lover), Never Say Never, Damned and Palmpol. My favorite lipstick formula of LIFE.
- I have exactly four MAC lipsticks – Rebel, Russian Red, Ruby Woo and Dubonnet – and I love them all (but Rebel is my favorite child).
- Staying on the MAC train, I also have five of their incredible lip liners – Brick, Cherry, Chestnut, Whirl and Spice.
- I’m not a huge fan of lip gloss or liquid lipsticks (yet I have a ton), but these Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers are gorgeous. These rich colors are completely opaque in one swipe – WINNER. Plus they’re from the drugstore pricing at a mere $5. Yasss.
A pretty little fox (Pomchi) named Zoe caught me in a blog photo sesh and this was too cute not to post. I have plenty of the Buxom Full-On Lip Polishes because they are AMAZE. Best lip gloss ever.
- I already talked about my sickening amount of Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners. I’m desperately trying to use them all up, but using eyeliner is much harder than I thought!
- Eyeshadow palettes count, right? Urban Decay makes the best eyeshadow palettes in my opinion and I have five – I forgot to include my depotted Book of Shadows – lovely ones.
- I also love MAC eyeshadows and have plenty of those. Probably my favorite eyeshadow formula although it’s a close call with Urban Decay.
- The MAC Paint Pots are fabulous cream eyeshadows and (surprisingly) last forever.
This one is a semi-cheat. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders have a trio palette that I decided should count in the total number of these bad boys purely because they are so expensive. But these magical face powders are worth every penny.
What makeup products do you have four or more of? Are you surprised by your most purchased products? Leave a link to your post or let me know in the comments below!