Hiya. Long time no see!
I’m a firm believer that no blogger/vlogger should ever have to apologize or explain blog/vlog breaks. I just don’t think it’s necessary. But since I’ve had some interesting things going on, I figured I would share rather than “explain.”
Big news – I moved! I’m the proud new tenant of a tiny condo in Atlanta. To give you an idea of the condo’s size, when visiting my step mother proclaimed, “Well, you’ll have to entertain your guests in shifts.” Probably true. But I still love it.
But the stuff. All of the stuff. It’s a bit overwhelming. Major purging session in progress (which is actually quite cleansing). I shall keep you updated.
I also lived “without” internet for nearly two weeks (I have it on my phone, but I don’t use that to watch YouTube or read blogs – I have a system, okay?). This lack of distraction allowed me to start and finish some good, new books. Have y’all read any of these?
I finally got an internet connection late last week, and I’ve been binge watching my YouTube subscriptions like cray. One of my favorites has to be this sweet “announcement” video (shocker it’s by my fave YT filmmaker):
On a not so positive note…
- I also started a new semester at school (it’s gonna be a biatch) and a new position at work (ditto).
- Still don’t have a washer or dryer after repeated delivery snafus. Imma bout to cut a bitch over this.
- Planning for my grandparents’ 60th anniversary party is kinda stressful, and I can’t wait until this party is OVAH.
- I’m flat broke which means I’m NOT BUYING ANY MAKEUP. OMG. #thestruggleisreal
- FedEx lost a $400 package of makeup I sent to my fran Lindley. I documented the lovely process on Twittah.
- My mom is cleaning out and selling our house. MY HOME. So weird. So sad. Also, so much stuff.
- I only had three minor (major) breakdowns/panic attacks last week due to all of the above. YAY.
- I’m also just a wee (not so wee) bit hormonal. Ya feel?
Understandably so, I’ve been a little bit absent from the blog. Hopefully these past two
hellish fun-filled weeks are not an indicator of the rest of the year and blog programming will be back to normal in the near future.
Holla. I’m back, bitches.
How you doin’?